xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] Introducing BSC

To: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [XenPPC] Introducing BSC
From: Mario Macías <mario.macias@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:31:32 +0100
Cc: xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:31:01 -0800
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Hollis,
We are using  JS20 machines.
Regards

En/na Hollis Blanchard ha escrit:
On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 11:03 +0100, Mario Macías wrote:
Dear Xen-PPC team,

 first of all I want to congratulate you for the great work you are
doing with the Xen Power PC porting.

  Let me introduce myself: my name is Mario Macías, from Barcelona
Supercomputing Center ( http://www.bsc.es ). We are absolutely
interested in the usage of Xen for our research systems and, in the
future, for production environment.

 Unfortunately, for the moment we cannot contribute with coding, but
we expect to contribute to the improvement of Xen with our testing
into research applications.

Hi Mario, nice to meet you. :) What sort of PowerPC systems do you plan
to use Xen on?