xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] Introducing BSC

To: xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenPPC] Introducing BSC
From: Mario Macías <mario.macias@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:03:33 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:03:06 -0800
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Xen-PPC team,

 first of all I want to congratulate you for the great work you are doing with the Xen Power PC porting.

  Let me introduce myself: my name is Mario Macías, from Barcelona Supercomputing Center ( http://www.bsc.es ). We are absolutely interested in the usage of Xen for our research systems and, in the future, for production environment.

  Unfortunately, for the moment we cannot contribute with coding, but we expect to contribute to the improvement of Xen with our testing into research applications.

Best Regards,

Mario

P.S.:  I have noticed that now it's completed the SMP support. That's great!

--
Mario Macías Lloret

Barcelona Supercomputing Center research staff
Autonomic Computing and e-Business Platforms
mario.macias@xxxxxx
Phone: +34 - 934134048