xen-ppc-devel

[XenPPC] directory renaming committed

To: xen-ppc-devel <xen-ppc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [XenPPC] directory renaming committed
From: Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:07:21 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:07:04 -0700
Sender: xen-ppc-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The directory renaming diff is huge, so I didn't send it out to the
list.

I just realized that our Linux tree will need the arch-ppc64.h ->
arch-powerpc.h rename as well, but I don't think I'll get to that right
now and it shouldn't be a pressing issue.

I've tried to be careful, but if I've broken anything that you don't
want to deal with, simply use 'hg log' and 'hg update' to select the
changeset before the breakage and I'll fix it later.

I'm not feeling well, so I'm going home for the afternoon. This weekend,
or later today, I plan to commit our code to the xenppc-unstable-merge
tree on xenbits and ask Keir to pull/review.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center