xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] [RFC] directory renaming

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 23:19 +0200, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> > That's just because "x86_64" is the name they have have to contrast
> > with.
>
> And even that only uses an underscore (instead of a dash) because
> autoconf would get confused otherwise.
>
> > I don't see the point. It's our code, and nobody will get confused
> > looking for it anyways.
>
> Quite so.  Seconded.
>
> So what would concretely be the best naming in your opinion?

Please see the first mail in this thread:
xen/arch/ppc -> xen/arch/powerpc
xen/arch/ppc/ppc64 -> xen/arch/powerpc/powerpc64
xen/include/asm-ppc -> xen/include/asm-powerpc
xen/include/asm-ppc/ppc64 -> xen/include/asm-powerpc/powerpc64
config/ppc64.mk -> config/powerpc64.mk
xen/include/public/arch-ppc64.h -> xen/include/public/arch-powerpc.h

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center