RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] eepro100 HVM NIC

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 19:10 +0800, Zhang, Xing Z wrote:
> Maybe I lost something. But why here is 0xC0000-0xDFFFF? I think
> your patch marks 0xC0000000 ~ 0xDFFFFFFF as system memory is pretty right for
> MMIO space.

   Right, the C0000-DFFFF range is an additional range, that I think
should probably be treated like A0000-BFFFF.  I don't know if the Qemu
VGA devices support transactions to the VGA ROM space, but I would
expect a VGA driver to try to map and read the ROM from there.

> With your patch, I didn't see any graphic issue, it works fine
> on my box. Now I can successful install sample driver of WDK in my
> windows guest(pls see attachment). Unfortunately, after send some
> packets out, dom0 crash and output below info(sometimes it lead to a
> windows blue screen). I am still
> on the way  :(

   Good progress, I should try the Intel driver on mine again w/ the
ACPI MMIO mapping fix.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.