RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] eepro100 HVM NIC

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 18:55 +0800, Zhang, Xing Z wrote:
> I get the wrong re-mapping from windbg(I didn't
> see it from driver's debug output before). Your patch resolves
> this issue. With it, windows map card's MMIO begin at
> 0xC4000000 and I don't see the graphic issue that you
> mentioned.

   Good.  It looks like the graphics issue is related to the e100 nic.
If I remove it, the corruption goes away.  The corruption starts roughly
when I used to see the "bad mpa" messages before the namespace fix, so
it seems like the windows e100 driver is somehow interfering with VGA.
BTW, it seems like a bad idea to me that we're exporting the range
0xC0000-0xDFFFF as system RAM.  This is typically VGA ROM space.  Should
this perhaps be reserved memory?  Thanks,

        Alex
--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.