[Xen-ia64-devel] Setting up VTi Xen - where do you get guest firmware

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Setting up VTi Xen - where do you get guest firmware
From: Gareth Knight <gareth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 18:45:42 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 10:46:08 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to get my first VTi guest running on a Tiger4 system.

I've upgraded to the latest PAL and built Xen Cset 11133 - which from the health report should be a good build. I can successfully boot Dom0 in the normal way and start a traditional (linuxbuilder) DomU successfully. I can't find anything that builds this guest paravirtualized firmware though - I saw mention on the mailing list archives that its available by email request, but the archive server masks the email domain name, so I'm not sure who to ask.

Thanks,

Gareth.