RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] vti networking problems?

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, "xen-ia64-devel" <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] vti networking problems?
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:54:04 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:54:27 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, except this network issue, recently VTI domains have another 2 issues:
1. SMP VTI will be very slow, if VTI share vcpus with Xen0.
2. Create 2 VTI domains at the same time, Xen0 may crash or hang.

Developers are working hard on these issues.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康