RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] how to make a "smp xen0 config file", thanks

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] how to make a "smp xen0 config file", thanks
From: "Zhang, Jingke" <jingke.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:56:56 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:00:10 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Kevin,
    As you said, I change the CONFIG_NR_CPUS to be same as MAX_VIRT_CPUS with
Xiantao's help. Then I can find 2 cpu in the /proc/cpuinfo and "xm vcpu-list"
shows:
Name                            ID  VCPU  CPU  State  Time(s)  CPU Affinity
Domain-0               0     0    0   r--     264.9     0
Domain-0               0     1    1   r--     264.0     any cpu

Thanks,
Zhangjingke