RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Re: PATCH: SMP-guest

To: "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Re: PATCH: SMP-guest
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:06:03 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:06:17 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alex & Tristan,

I have tried XenU with 2 or 4 vcpus. Although xenU boot will wait for tens of
second when booting show brought up 4 cpus, it works very well! :)

There is a little issue. After XenU boot up with 4 vcpus, its date is later 15
seconds than Xen0. Don't know if it only happens in my box? I didn't find it
with 2 vcpus.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康