RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] "-Wall" option doesn't work

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, "Xu, Anthony" <anthony.xu@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] "-Wall" option doesn't work
From: "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:08:33 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:15:30 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Anthony,
I am also working on this issue now. Fixing these warnings as Tristan said is
very boring indeed. Since Tristan have made the patch for it, and I won't spend
more time on this again. OK? :)

Zhang Xiantao
CSD-OTC PRC Virtualization
Intel (China) Limited