RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] DomainU/DomainN progresses ?

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] DomainU/DomainN progresses ?
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:12:42 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 01:10:27 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Dan,
        It's not easy to do that for two un-synced trees simultaneously,
especially when some changesets of xen-ia64-unstable.hg have not been merged
into xen-unstable.hg and vice versa. How about you make a pull from
xen-unstable.hg, and then I still work on xen-ia64-unstable.hg? Yes, there'll
be a short period that dom0 can't work but that's the fact and we can work on
it immediately.

Thanks,
Kevin