[Xen-ia64-devel] ia64/Xen VT support code is in staging tree

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] ia64/Xen VT support code is in staging tree
From: "Yang, Fred" <fred.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:35:39 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 May 2005 22:35:13 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dan,

We have pushed our latest ia64/Xen code with VT support logic onto

http://xen-ia64.bkbits.net:8080/xeno-unstable-ia64-staging.bk

The tree is based on xeno-unstable-ia64.bk dated 4/24.  The current
status for ia64/Xen with VT support is we can boot unmodified
Linux2.6.11 as Domain0 to run both X and NIC.

You can do the following to build Xen with VT enabled once bk cloned

cd xen
sh arch/ia64/tools/mkbuildtree
make -j4

There is also a simple readme in README.RunVT.

We are in process of rebase to the latest code, and will start merging
both paravirtualization and VT designs base on our previous email
threads.

-Fred