Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : [Xen-devel] Re: Patches for VGA-Passthrough XEN

Hello, I have update my BIOS trying to fix the problem, my Board is an Intel
DQ35MP,
the previous version of my BIOS was 0882 (date 2008), now I have the version
1143 (the latest version available, it is from 2010).
With all of these changes the problem persist but I found another "idiot"
thing ^^ look at this lines:
    multiboot /boot/xen-4.2-unstable.gz placeholder
    module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32.45 placeholder root=UUID=..... ro
iommu=force
    module /boot/intrd.img-2.6.32.45

The option iommu=force is in wrong place! This is because I configure it
using /etc/default/grub, well the option must be in the first line with
/boot/xen so I modified manually while grub menu show up (by pressing 'E')

*Now I have VT-d enabled! * I will write later I hope telling you I finally
did vga-passthru XD

-----
JavMV