[Xen-devel] An idea for last year project

To: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] An idea for last year project
From: Pratik shinde <pracshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:27:18 -0700
Cc: Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 04:52:31 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Respected Sir,
Thank you for paying attention to my mail.
I am an undergraduate student of computer science.I want to do some good project in xen.I read the paper  "affinity-aware dynamic pinning scheduling for Virtual machine" (copy is attached).Reading this paper i thought of an following idea..
    "In xen,Qemu emulates the hardware to guest O.S.so guest kernel is unaware of underlying real hardware.So scheduling of processes which guest kernel will do,may not be optimized. In credit scheduler it schedule the VCPUs according to their weights but process scheduling on VCPU may not be optimized.
My basic idea is scheduling these processes according to real hardware and the scheduling domains accordingly."
  Sir,is this idea already implemented in xen?
Also,I want to know resource allocation policy used by xen.
 Sir,can you suggest any improvement to above idea or any good project idea in resource allocation or scheduler or in memory management of xen?
  Thanking you