Re: [Xen-devel] Re: 2.6.39-rc6 does not boot on Xen 3.3.1

--On 9 May 2011 13:17:15 +0100 Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you want a good PV on HVM configuration you need to enable also:

CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND
CONFIG_XEN_PLATFORM_PCI

I suggest to compile CONFIG_XEN_PLATFORM_PCI built-in.

I would not disagree - what I did was just take the stock Ubuntu
generic kernel options, and was somewhat surprised to find the resultant
kernel was unbootable, whereas it isn't on 2.6.38.

--
Alex Bligh