Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] remove unneeded test for cpu in cpupool

To: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] remove unneeded test for cpu in cpupool
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:14:27 +0000
Cc: "Przywara, Andre" <Andre.Przywara@xxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 04:15:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=y9p528eSWZ2CGviyP0UugZU6WErNsXOvZ1aFOw6JoM4=; b=HuknIcfOWd0Ff2jy+/xCaahKhZexhaJj+APg5EeOvd/D9wSnbOzLXIDyZq927FESq6 p7VKsVA7O532H5U2AKGSwnbSrpOJJKSKAFySDor42IJGI5m73Qu+1kGxXYzpAjw+twKT 5devhiToTv9E4Fwbg0dnaL5DWRZKLp4M0Gu7U=