[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] About XCP OpenNebula integration

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011, Tino Vazquez wrote:
> Another question regarding the Xen standalone, since "xend" is going
> away, am I correct assuming it will also move to XAPI?

As I have written in my other email, xen standalone is moving to "xl"
that is a very small and lightweight "xm" replacement.
Theoretically porting OpenNebula to "xl" should be very easy because
"xl" should be command line compatible with "xm". However few
differences between the two tools exist, so I expect some changes to be
needed.
I am keen on having OpenNebula run on "xl", if you need any help please
let us know.