[Xen-devel] Avoid alloc for xsave before xsave_init

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Avoid alloc for xsave before xsave_init
From: "Wei, Gang" <gang.wei@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 02:48:57 +0800
Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
Acceptlanguage: zh-CN, en-US
Cc: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>, "Wei, Gang" <gang.wei@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:50:18 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While debugging some weird booting failure bugs, just found currently,
xsave_alloc_save_area will be called in
init_idle_domain->scheduler_init->alloc_vcpu->vcpu_initialise calls, it is
earlier than xsave_init called in identity_cpu(). This may causing buffer
overflow on xmem_pool. I am thinking about how to fix it.

Jimmy