Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4 only seeing one keyboard and mouse

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

I've piggybacked on your debug patch and added some extra stuff to see if the
__setup_vector_irq
is responsible for setting the new per_cpu. Those printk's _might_ not work as
all of that is being run on a secondary CPU that is being initialized..?

For the IO APIC programming I added a printk/debug_stack by the ioapic_write
to see who and when sets those pins on the IOAPIC to 3.

I had to modify the patch slightly to get the kernel not to panic, but it did mostly work after that. The results are attached.

        Michael Young