Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4 only seeing one keyboard and mouse

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

If you could, can you instrument it to print the cfg->domain, before the
'vector_allocation_domain'
is called, and as well instrument the assign_irq_vector similary to what you
did with Xen?

And also instrument the 'dest' value. Basically the idea is to get an idea of
what the
per_cpu(vector) gets set during the bootup for legacy IRQs. Similary to what
you did
with Xen.

The kernel code I was working with (2.6.32) doesn't have the vector_allocation_domain section . I am attaching the debugging output I did get and the patch I used.

        Michael Young