Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4 only seeing one keyboard and mouse

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
What amchine is this? You mentioned that this a laptop of some kind.
Looks to be a Dell Inspiron 9400 aka e1705?

It is a Dell Inspiron 1525.

that irq 12 and 14 are being both sent to the CPU1 based
on decoding the "Log" and "Phy" flags:.

We could hack it and make sure that in
setup_IO_APIC_irqs for IRQ 12, we make it send to both CPUs.
Something like this (compile tested only):

I don't get any output from that modification!

There were fewer do_IRQ lines but both values still appeared.

        Michael Young