Re: [Xen-devel] porting pvusb drivers to pvops kernel

Hi,

I was preparing to post the pvops version of pvusb,
but, it has not finished and is still pending.

I don't have enough time for it for the time being.
I hope I can post it until the next xen release.

If someone want to work for it, I'm okay with that.

> I'm afraid i can't code that well, but i still wonder if some bits could be shared with the usb over ip project (http://usbip.sourceforge.net/#about). > Where the (tcp/)ip could be swapped for a more xen specific transport protocol if required. It has had it ups and downs in development activity and I haven't used it for a long time, and it's in staging tree of mainline kernel for a while now.

Internal of the Pvusb and the usbip are very different
except for the point that they use usb drivers interface.

I don't think it's good idea to share the code.

Thanks,
Noboru