RE: [Xen-devel] porting pvusb drivers to pvops kernel

> > > Noboru: Did you have time to take a look at this?
> > >

> > I added this task to:
> > http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDevelopmentProjects
> >
> > "Porting Xen PVUSB drivers to pvops kernel"
> >

> Anyone interested in porting pvusb drivers?

I ported the backend driver a while back. There were a few memory leaks but it
seemed to work okay. I ported it because I was working on the frontend in GPLPV
so it hasn't had a lot of testing. I can dig up the code if anyone is
interested - it was ported against 2.6.2x I think so there may be a bit of
bitrot vs the current 2.6.32 pvops kernel but hopefully most of the hard work
has been done.

The frontend driver should be easier I think, but I don't have any time for it.

James