Re: [Xen-devel] how to ouput log messages of pygrub into user console

To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] how to ouput log messages of pygrub into user console
From: "sun.shuchun" <sun.shuchun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 18:20:32 +0900
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 01:21:06 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Mr Pasi,

Thank you for your reply!

I did as what you told me to do,
but I can not get any message in the user console.
I insert a print command like : print "this is a test",
then I carried out "xm create -f /etc/xen/<guest> -c".

Do I have any mistake in the opreations above?
Or any other nessary opreation was missed.

I did get a message in the user console by creating a new fifo file at XendBootloader.py.

But, I don't know a much easier way to solve it.

Regards.

sun shuchun

Pasi Kärkkäinen さんは書きました: