[Xen-devel] How to rebuild XCP from source code

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to rebuild XCP from source code
From: <kenliu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:19:24 +0800
Accept-language: zh-TW
Acceptlanguage: zh-TW
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:20:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

We are recently considering to use XCP as our underlying infrastructure.

XCP used DDK and SDK to allow driver and module development for particular system integrator.

However, in our case, we need the ability to rebuild XCP from source code.

Does anyone know how to rebuild XCP from source code?

Typically an open system, like UNIX and LINUX, do NOT have DDK or SDK for developers.

They give the whole source tree to build.

Will XCP provide the whole source tree and makefile for rebuilding?

Thanks!

Ken

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.