Re: [Xen-devel] lockup with: Time ISR/1: Time went backwards: delta=....

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] lockup with: Time ISR/1: Time went backwards: delta=......
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:49:15 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:49:46 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forgot some system specs:

- Q45 chipset
- Q9400 quad core processor
- 64bit dom0(debian lenny), started HVM with windows XP

Starting an PV domU with kernel 2.6.18.8-xen doesn't give these messages
and doesn't lockup the box.

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx