Re[2]: [Xen-devel] xm dmesg flooded with "(XEN) [VT-D]iommu.c:150: IOMMU

To: "Han, Weidong" <weidong.han@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re[2]: [Xen-devel] xm dmesg flooded with "(XEN) [VT-D]iommu.c:150: IOMMU: RHSA == NULL, IO NUMA memory allocation disabled"
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:46:05 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:46:36 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If it would print one time it would be fine, now my entire log is filled
with it, so i miss the important stuff ...

So removing, or limit it to print only one time would fix it.

Hello Weidong,

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx