[Xen-devel] How to do seperate configuration dom0 and normal kernel with

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to do seperate configuration dom0 and normal kernel with Xenclient package?
From: "Vaghasia, Vinu" <Vinu.Vaghasia@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:03:06 -0500
Cc: "Neff, Dave" <Dave.Neff@xxxxxxx>, "vanDoorn, Leendert" <Leendert.vanDoorn@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:03:49 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am wondering how to configure dom0 and normal Kernel  on Xenclient package.   Actually I have to include the  3c509  network driver with dom0 kernel.  I tried to run make menuconfig  from  build/build_i686/build_linux-2.6.27/, there is no selection for that  driver. I look at the source  under build/build_i686/xenclient-kernel/driver/net/, 3c509.c is there.   If I run make menuconfig form  build/build_i686/xenclient-kernel, then I can see the selection for that driver and it includes with normal kernel.    So how to separate both the kernel configurations with build-root system.   There is no separate targets for kernel configuration form top level makemenuconfig.

Vinu.