Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch 2 of 2]: PV-domain SMP performance Linux-part

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch 2 of 2]: PV-domain SMP performance Linux-part
From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:16:29 +0100
Cc: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:17:19 -0800
Domainkey-signature: s=s768; d=fujitsu-siemens.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lsDeXOLyBUszX5q8RNDb2hBZ9nuqWbdFSaZvieurvSNZqjNbk+QbXufh WUuf+kJKIbqIRo0RcMOMOzR/8SNkJHReMhZHw6SxR4vvRRGEGkG5Wjm6H Mn6gVxfl0CFaesf;