Re: RE: [Xen-devel] AMD P-States not recognized for Xen 3.3 and 3.4

To: "Carsten Schiers" <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RE: [Xen-devel] AMD P-States not recognized for Xen 3.3 and 3.4
From: "Niraj Tolia" <ntolia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:53:13 -0800
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mark.langsdorf" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:54:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=siBXI/V0M4ewPTlnN54LKgmhDugo4QmQz1hV2iB6EyE=; b=GATSUrTVsoUcNVhd7UvDcrG2pCF4aKmEbNdXpgvz4rtcKVxo7NyQfS/FMuBcmb86/S jdZZNYpjJh897CIghq/D6R7wNv7NX7hW3fRHIZMQoYUdCNUt0kH/VmYvTgHsTWKbtbJH okJh1HdtN/zqqCp9UcX0DMQzZedMCXJPVt+4I=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx