[Xen-devel] About SCTP from Dom0 to DomU

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] About SCTP from Dom0 to DomU
From: <pramodkumar.renugunta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:10:56 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 06:37:49 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have two linux applications (SLES10) running on Dom0 and DomU
repectively, and my application in DomO is trying to connect to DomU
over SCTP, and the traces captured from tcpdump reveals the application
server in Dom0 is sending "SCTP INIT", and DomU doesn't give the
response back. Could you please help me if there needs to be some
changes on Dom U to be done.

Regards,
Pramod Kumar.

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com