Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch 2 of 2]: PV-domain SMP performance Linux-part

>>> Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 19.12.08 11:06 >>>
>Regarding handling this in Xen only: not to deschedule a vcpu in case of
>interrupts disabled is easy, but how would you deschedule it after interrupts
>are allowed again?

It's all the same as with the newly added flag of yours - it requires
cooperation
from the guest (plus the forced de-schedule if it fails to do so). It's just
that
you don't need to set two flags when disabling interrupts, that second flag
would only be needed when you want to avoid being de-scheduled for
reasons other than event delivery being disabled.

Jan