Re: [Xen-devel] hvmemul_virtual_to_linear() doesn't care about direction

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] hvmemul_virtual_to_linear() doesn't care about direction-flag?
From: "Trolle Selander" <trolle.selander@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:41:52 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:42:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=s+K/V7M7M37E1FSPtg5Q+H1wKzDBbXePj09ttXX7xyI=; b=puXb4wVz+hNvmovtvQt+50l8J9FlGkF6nTViL5qR6bNZCR027v0ngcMESyizbj1kGo IT8aV7ni2UInigJwCJ8scMdhgRQQXKRVOFoJgLNbKV0hvP4EiSm2XBznD/qX+0jgzQu7 wUezjXqlVCPTPXyb0gN3Caan7DZ0aZHHFfgCE=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Got a build error on CentOS 5.2/i386 (but not on Fedora 8 x86_64)

emulate.c: In function 'hvmemul_linear_to_phys':
emulate.c:233: warning: passing argument 2 of 'hvmemul_linear_to_phys'
from incompatible pointer type

Patch attached.

-- Trolle