[Xen-devel] Veritas Backup Exec IDR boot CD

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Veritas Backup Exec IDR boot CD
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:38:51 +1000
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:28:49 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone successfully booted a boot cd created by the Backup Exec IDR
process?

The boot CD is basically a windows 2003 install CD with a purple splash
screen at the start which tells you what the cd is, and what will happen
when you boot from it (eg your system will be wiped and restored).

When I try it under Xen, I get a purple screen with randomly and
sparsely placed characters - $ signs, smiley faces, and white and black
squares. Reminds me of when my 8 bit Amstrad CPC crashed :)

Any suggestions?

Thanks

James