RE: [Xen-devel] Re: First release of GPL PV drivers for Windows

To: "Andy Grover" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Re: First release of GPL PV drivers for Windows
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:55:16 +1100
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 21:55:55 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.evilbitz.com/2006/12/13/howto-debugging-a-remote-windows-hvm-
> under-xen-using-windbg/

That appears to work okay... the only thing is it's really really slow
(I'm dumping out >50mb of dbgprint logs). Does the baud rate you specify
actually make any difference?

Also, I can't seem to use the kdbgctrl command to increase the buffer
for the dbgprint messages. It just tells me access denied all the
time...

Thanks

James