Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] boot a existing windows in hvm domain

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mats Petersson" <mats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] boot a existing windows in hvm domain
From: "Brady Chen" <chenchp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:01:34 +0800
Cc: tygrawy@xxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Z24 <z24@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 20:59:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=sSxhLvoCv+S0OAh9G1qydcS85PDbremT6B0W0EVO/r18Q/ogOA1TqGeK5X1F3Urjxq2VBpBNQJXgX7FDagromgeRuOV9iMSNQEYCt74FuVpbBjSQm30kFH3eCVuGFxEx75sP03H+ZNtNZjlimlBqE8TRmkBhWy+i3AYWMdrM78s=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
another question:
The same windows installation CD could be used in xen guest. So why
windows bootloader use Big-Real-Mode for the native installation, but
not use the mode for Xen-HVM guest installation?

Thanks,