RE: [Xen-devel] Unable to boot Xen on top of Xen, any help?

To: "Derek Murray" <Derek.Murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Unable to boot Xen on top of Xen, any help?
From: "Wei, Jinpeng" <jinpeng.wei@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:24:10 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:22:34 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Following your advice I have been able to boot Xen on top of Xen!

The configuration file was for FC6, and due to Linux kernel version
differences (FC6 uses 2.6.20 while Xen-unstable uses 2.6.18), I saw a
lot of warning messages during menuconfig. But luckily those warnings
did not give me much trouble, although the new Xen dom0 crashes during
reboot. I need to optimize the configuration to just keep those relevant
ones.

Thank you very much for the help and I will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Jinpeng