Re: [Xen-devel] Re: NUMA and SMP

To: Xen Developers <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: NUMA and SMP
From: tgh <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:50:16 +0800
Cc: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, Ryan Harper <ryanh@xxxxxxxxxx>, Daniel Stodden <stodden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:49:06 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
xen does not support numa-aware guest linux, is it right?
and there are memory-hotplug.c and migration.c in the linux2.6.20, does it means that linux could support the hotplug memory or not ? if it could ,does linux have to be numa-aware to support memory hotplug or a smp linux could support memory hotplug?

I am confused about it

could you help me
Thanks in advance

Petersson, Mats 写道: