[Xen-devel] Re: [patch 09/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: remove HAVE_ARCH_MM_LIFE

On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 09:56 -0800, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> include/asm-generic isn't in the compile include path; its contents are
> only ever used if they're explicitly included by some other asm/
> header.  I seem to remember there was some debate about this, but I
> don't really understand the rationale for the current arrangement; it
> makes sense to me to have asm-generic as a set of fallback default includes.

Yes ... I forgot about that ... we'd need an asm/mmu_context_paravirt.h
on every arch.

I suppose this is just me being lazy ... I'm currently doing a bit of a
rewrite in asm-parisc/mmu_context.h and I didn't want a massive merge
conflict.

James