[Xen-devel]building domU vm by specifying kernel?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel]building domU vm by specifying kernel?
From: cm ko <cm83646@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:50:56 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:06:42 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
My system is based on Xen 3.0.3 and Fedora 6.  Has anyone
built a domU type vm by specifying the kernel in the install
configuration file?  So far, I could only find the examples of using a
Fedora tool or   xenguest-install type tools which use bootloader
instead.  I have tried to install the vm uisng thes tools and then
later changed the vm configuration to specify the kernel - instead of
bootloader.  However, it doesn't boot up and crashes all the time.
I am trying to debug a new device deriver and hoping to keep the kernel images
on the dom0 VM.

Thanks in advance,

CM