Re: [Xen-devel] A Performance Comparison of Hypervisors

To: "Nicholas Lee" <emptysands@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] A Performance Comparison of Hypervisors
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:58:31 +0100
Cc: Xen development list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 04:58:05 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=EgxsIWskDuvlQmyCIucOmRL1hhfqOaO0bYxAD69kftWLStSIxUNNuVaUWKq+nuQRQmoF0uJnC0Fv8jjWfi5Y+svRFZ4Xuzl+dH5kBu4dqcfcjdPH8NVdQrViTA1NtXBmpZSXdENQMxalSEVAKwQW0oGUzhYLiZCSWnDACCiEYiQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx