RE: [Xen-devel] timer_interrupt problem

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] timer_interrupt problem
From: "Guy Zana" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:29:52 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 07:30:42 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I actually tested changeset 13568 with kernel 2.6.16.33 and it still gives me that error message ("APIC error on CPUx").
At the other hand, the interrupt lags have disappeared. Tell me if I can assist you any further with this matter.
Thanks for your help.

Guy.