Re: [Xen-devel] rendezvousing all physical CPUs

To: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] rendezvousing all physical CPUs
From: "ron minnich" <rminnich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:19:16 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:19:17 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Question for you. I just found out the FWH parts are now end-of-life;
I was about to put a driver for it in Plan 9 when I learned this, so I
stopped.

So, the question is, given FWH is going away, is this additional
function needed? Does it have some use outside the RNG application? I
don't know one way or another.

thanks

ron