Re: [Xen-devel] xc_get_pfn_list() creates broken core files

On Nov 23, 2006, at 5:05 PM, John Levon wrote:

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 08:52:57PM +0000, John Levon wrote:

How about the below. For now I've disabled HVM dumps until this
interface exists, but it should be ready to go.

Ugh, not that simple. We need to use max_pfn not nr_pages. Presumably
HVM domains have an accurate shared_info? And what do we do for
ia64/ppc?

In PPC we are still using xc_get_pfn_list() and moving towards a p2m like data structure, but we are hoping to have something better than an array of 4k entries, since we track memory at a larger granularity.
-JX