RE: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] HVM WinXP dom crash (with 3.0.3 too)

To: jdsw <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>, "Woller, Thomas" <thomas.woller@xxxxxxx>, "Huang2, Wei" <Wei.Huang2@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] HVM WinXP dom crash (with 3.0.3 too)
From: jdsw <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: xendevel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:15:14 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ok..
Good news : If I create disk image with qemu-img, I go
to the next screen.

Not so Good News:
But now windows installer is  complaining about "Can
not format disk, disk may be damaged." for all the
four formatting options.

I also, tried creating mkdosfs in the img file, but
that also did not help.

Bottom line : still stuck.

/Jd