[Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.3 rc3 Test Update

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.3 rc3 Test Update
From: "Xu, JiajunX" <jiajunx.xu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:20:32 +0800
Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:22:09 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
We have some more Windows Tests against Xen 3.0.3 rc3. Here is the
detail status:

1. Cannot boot up IA32 Win2k3 with more than 2GB memory.
Communicate this issue with developers and they confirm that this should
be an issue in xen 3.0.3 rc3. And it's fixed in latest tree.

2. Cannot install x64 Win2k3
If I do not enable acpi, it will report that apic was not supported by
firmware even though I have configured apic=1 in config file, not sure
if this is an issue; If I enable both acpi and apic, the installation
will hang at the stage of "setup is starting windows".

3. ACPI Win2K can not install & Display issue when booting same Windows
image twice, if ACPI=1 & Cannot install IA32 Win2k3 w/ acpi
All the three issues exist in 3.0.3 rc3. And they have been fixed in
unstable cs 11745.

Best Regards,
Jiajun