RE: [Xen-devel] WP flag in CR0, setting

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Simon Kagstrom" <simon.kagstrom@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] WP flag in CR0, setting
From: "Nakajima, Jun" <jun.nakajima@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:50:56 -0700
Cc: xen-devel list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:51:21 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It should be working in HVM guest. See, for example:

Memory: 3040444k/3071992k available (1918k kernel code, 30156k reserved,
775k data, 176k init, 2154492k highmem)
Checking if this processor honours the WP bit even in supervisor mode...
Ok.
Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 4803.94 BogoMIPS
(lpj=9607882)

Jun
---
Intel Open Source Technology Center