RE: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Xen scheduler

To: "Ky Srinivasan" <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Xen scheduler
From: "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:47:21 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:48:13 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Actually I have noticed that Dom0 gets a default of 20 15 0 0 0 while
domu's gets 100 0 0 1 0.

Also even if dom0 is lightly loaded it looks like it does not relinquish
the cpu

Try giving a fair share of the cpu to dom0 and U by setting the weights
equal. That works

- Padma