Re: [Xen-devel] interest SMBIOS on domU's

To: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] interest SMBIOS on domU's
From: "Andrew Ball" <anball@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:39:18 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 May 2006 04:34:41 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Makes sense.  During the code review, we decided that it would be best
for me to fix some messy style issues before sending out the patches.
If anybody really is aching to see them, I'd appreciate if they sent
me an email about it.

Peace!
Andrew

On 5/16/06, Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is anyone else interested in SMBIOS tables for domU's?
> (These are the things that dmidecode reads -- they're often
> used by systems management software and occasionally used by drivers.)

Yep, certainly wouldn't hurt to have the domain builder drop down some
SMBIOS tables.

Thanks,
Ian